Systemic & Family Solutions offers Psychotherapy in Brussels. We offer a brief and intense therapeutic process, focused on creating clarity and finding a resolution, combining the use of Presence as a resource, Systemic Family Constellations and Trauma-Therapy.
All sessions are facilitated by Cecilia Altieri and are offered in English, Spanish or Portuguese. Translation into Dutch/Flemish is also available under petition. Sessions are offered in different settings so the client may choose what best meets their needs. We offer :
- Individual sessions
- Family sessions
- Group sessions / workshops
- Online sessions
- Sessions for children
- Sessions for couples
Per individual session: €125
For couples and families: €185
Per workshop: Each workshop has a different price.
For Organisations: Each process has a different price as they are tailor-made to meet the needs of the client.
Some of the issues that can be addressed during the sessions may be:
- Repetition patterns
- Resources to cope with Anxiety & Stress
- Learning or attention problems
- Episodes of sadness, tearfulness or depression
- Behavioural problems
- Eating disorders
- Difficulties in achieving professional or personal goals
- Communication problems
- Aggressive or violent behaviour
- Resources to cope with life threatening diseases
- Fertility issues
- Anger management
- Mood swings (e.g., happy one minute, upset the next)
- Decreased interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Bereavement issues
- Social withdrawal or isolation
- Resources to cope with psychiatric illnesses
- Being the victim of bullying or bullying other persons
Psychotherapy in Brussels
Our office at TimesMore Brussels, is 3 minutes walking from the Metro station Montgomery (L1).
For more information contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below:
All sessions should be booked via email, phone or by filling in the contact form provided above.
Blvd. St. Michel 47 | 1040 Brussels, Belgium
email@example.com | +32 483 248 067