More Than Talk Therapy, …
Cecilia Altieri offers online therapy that goes beyond talk therapy. Cecilia’s work is client centered and personalized with a focus on the present situation and the client’s wants and needs. Hers is the belief that you, the client, are the source of your own strength and resilience.
Online therapy follows your rhythm. Book sessions at your convenience; and you will know when the time is right to take the next step. There are no monthly fees, or credit card commitments.
Cecilia’s extensive training in systemic therapy, Gestalt, trauma therapy, and Family Constellations provides her with a rich and diverse background to draw upon to offer the client tools and resources to cope during difficult moments.
More Than Video Conference, …
Cecilia uses a virtual space that functions as an online office. This innovative web application is a collaborative tool that lets you, with Cecilia’s guidance, build virtual models of relationships. This virtual space allows you to represent those difficult-to-word feelings and situations, right in front of you, with the click of a mouse. By making communication and visualisation easier, technology enhances the online therapy. You can access sessions that overcome distance and go beyond physical limitations, from the comfort and safety of your own home. Add to this that it is easy to use, and you do not need to download extra apps.
After agreeing on time and date, Cecilia will send you a link and that’s it! In addition, you can receive the images from your session, which are often powerful and helpful in times of need.
Book Your Online Therapy Session!
Book a session or ask a question by filling in the form below. Cecilia will get back to you as soon as possible. The session will last 50 minutes. The fee per session is €125, to be paid through PayPal or bank transfer. Sessions are available on weekdays and every other weekend. Together with Cecilia you can find a time that is convenient for the both of you. Sessions are available in English, Spanish or Portuguese.
Some of the issues that you can address during the sessions may be:
- Difficulties in achieving professional or personal goals
- Resources to cope with anxiety & stress
- Communication problems (e.g. communication issues with partner, colleagues, family, etc.)
- Mood swings (e.g. happy one minute, upset the next)
- Decreased interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Learning or attention problems
- Fertility issues
- Loss of a dear one and mourning, bereavement issues.
- Social withdrawal or isolation
- Being the victim of bullying or bullying other persons
- Repetition patterns
- Behavioural problems
- Aggressive or violent behaviour
- Anger management
- Episodes of sadness or tearfulness
- Eating disorders
- Resources to cope with life threatening diseases
- Resources to cope with psychiatric illnesses
For more Information on [Onsite Sessions]
More Information on [Cecilia Altieri]
More Information on [Workshops and Trainings]
Read What Others Say About Cecilia: [Hugs]