28th of January, 2017.
At: Boulevard Saint-Michel, 47, 1040, Brussels, Belgium.
From: 9:00am to 5:00pm
By: Cecilia Altieri
During this session we will practice some short exercises from the ‘Systemic Thinking’ to help us understand and clear out conflicts that we might be having with others. This could be referred to a specific relationship with someone or the communication patterns that move us towards having difficult relationships. (Partners, friends, family members, etc)
The ‘Systemic Thinking’ works as a kind of ‘Living map’ providing a creative and profound way of seeing into the hidden dynamics that shape our lives and relationships. In a brief time this work has the potential to touch us on a deep energetic level. It leads to a transformation in our lives and the lives of those around us.
During the workshop, we will create a safe space to explore these issues as well as doing some Systemic Constellations related to the issues involved.
Some of the issues that may be addressed are:
- Repetition patterns
- Resources to cope with Anxiety & Stress
- Learning or attention problems
- Episodes of sadness, tearfulness or depression
- Difficulties in achieving professional or personal goals
- Change in family circumstances (e.g.: new-born, adoptions, divorce, separation, migrations, etc.)
- Disagreement or frequent arguing
- Marital issues
- Victims of traumatic events (e.g.: natural disasters, terrorist attacks, wars, sexual abuse, bullying, etc.)
- Aggressive behaviour
- Lack of trust or respect
- Addictions (e.g.: alcoholism, drug abuse, gambling, etc.)
- To cope with mental disorders, chronic diseases or family members in palliative care.
If you don’t see your issue stated here contact us for more information.
Do you want to know what others are saying? Click here to read the testimonials.
If you are interested in other workshops or trainings send us an email or let us know using the form below, so we can keep you up to date!
To register please fill in the form below.
Feel free to contact us for further information: [email protected] | +32 483 248 067