The Gifts of Presence
Saturday 24th of June, 2017
By: Cecilia Altieri
At: Boulevard Saint-Michel, 47, 1040, Brussels, Belgium.
From: 14:00 to 17:00
The Gifts of Presence
During this workshop we will learn how being Present empowers us to open a different path to explore difficult issues or questions that may discomfort us, such as symptoms, repetition patterns, difficult relationships, blockages, etc.
In our personal search for meaning and relief we may fear to re-suffer what we already suffered in the past. The use of Presence as a resource allows us to bring stability and clarity and provides a safe framework to explore these issues.
By integrating Presence in the context of Systemic Constellations we are able to orientate towards a resolution, in a safe space, without having to suffer during the process.
Some of the issues that can be addressed during the workshop may be:
- Repetition patterns
- Resources to cope with Anxiety & Stress
- Learning or attention problems
- Episodes of sadness, tearfulness or depression
- Behavioural problems
- Eating disorders
- Difficulties in achieving professional or personal goals
- Communication problems
- Aggressive or violent behaviour
- Resources to cope with life threatening diseases
- Fertility issues
- Anger management
- Mood swings (e.g., happy one minute, upset the next)
- Decreased interest in previously enjoyed activities
- Bereavement issues
- Social withdrawal or isolation
- Resources to cope with psychiatric illnesses
- Being the victim of bullying or bullying other persons
Do you want to know what others are saying? Click here to read the testimonials.
Since the space is limited, booking in advance will reserve you a place, register using the form below.
If you are interested in other workshops or trainings send us an email or let us know using the form below, so we can keep you up to date!
To register or for more information please fill in the form below:
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Registration: The Gifts of Presence’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Phone’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’/][/contact-form]